Here you can download the free lecture Notes of Advanced Financial Management Notes Pdf – AFM Notes pdf materials with multiple file links to download. Advanced Financial Management pdf notes book starts with the topics covering Working capital management, Determination of the level of current Assets Sources for financing working capital. Bank finance for working capital (No problems on the estimation of working capital) Working capital financing: Short-term financing of working capital, long-term financing of working capital, etc.
Advanced Financial Management Notes pdf – AFM Notes of Total Modules
Please find the download links of Advanced Financial Management Notes pdf – AFM Notes are listed below:
Advanced financial management book
Free Material Complete Download Links
Advanced Financial Management Pdf Details
MODULE – 1
- Working capital management, Determination of the level of current Assets Sources for financing working capital.
- Bank finance for working capital (No problems on the estimation of working capital) Working capital financing: Short term financing of working capital, long term financing of working capital.
- Working capital leverages.
MODULE – 2
Cash Management, Forecasting cash flows – Cash budgets, long-term cash forecasting, monitoring collections and receivables, optimal cash balances – Baumol model, Miller-or model, and stone model. Strategies for managing a surplus fund.
MODULE – 3
Receivables Management, Credit management through credit policy variables, marginal analysis, and Credit evaluation: Numerical credit scoring and discriminate analysis. Control of accounts receivables, Factoring.
MODULE – 4
Inventory Management, Determinations of inventory control levels: Ordering, reordering, danger level. EOQ model. Pricing of raw material. Monitoring and control of inventories, ABC Analysis.
Advanced Financial Management Pdf – AFM Module Details
MODULE – 5
- Capital structure decisions, capital structure & market value of a firm.
- Theories of capital structure – NI approach, NOI approach, Modigliani Miller approach, traditional approach.
- Arbitrage process in the capital structure.
- Planning the capital structure: EBIT and EPS analysis. ROI & ROE analysis. Capital structure policy.
MODULE – 6
Dividend policy, Theories of dividend policy: relevance and irrelevance dividend decision. Walter‟s & Gordon‟s model, Modigliani & Miller approach. Dividend policies – stable dividend, stable payout, and growth. Bonus shares and stock split corporate dividend behaviour. Legal and procedural aspects of dividends Corporate Dividend Tax.
MODULE – 7
Special issues in financial management, Corporate financial modelling Agency problem, and consideration. Effect of inflation on Asset value, firm value, returns Financial planning – Basis of financial planning, sales forecast method, Pro-forma P & L account method, Pro-forma balance sheet method, determination of External, Financing Requirement (EFR).
Follow us on Facebook and Support us with your Like
Note:- These notes are according to the Syllabus book of JNTUH.